Sign in to follow this  

SimuBuild A340 Series Discussion

Just a simple question.I have recently donwloaded the Project Airbus A320 aswell, going Airbus mad with all the great Airbusses for download. When I came in for a loanding in one of the A320's I was amazed to see that they had vapour trails starting from the edge of the flaps. It looks great.How would you add thiss to the A345 an A346?RegardsGian

I just wanted to bring my contribution:Your A340-500 and -600 are really great, I'm sure many people share my opinion.For the panel, you can get my A340 panel on my web site. It works perfect with Simubuild A340. I will soon upload panel files especially tuned for Simubuild aircrafts.A little question: How can I reduce the resolution of the textures to improve the frame rate?(I have only a PIII 700 MHz...)Thanks for any help, and congratulations for the aircrafts !!!

Hello Mr. Marciano,Thank you for your comments. One way to increase frame rates is to resize all textures to 512X512. The aircraft isn't the real frame rate killer, it is the textures because of thier size and detail.Again, thank you all for your support, and we hope to continue with many great aircraft models in the future.Al Lynch Jr. - Member FSWorldonline.comhttp://www.fsworldonline.com/~imgsrv/MySignature1.jpg

Will there be a livery for South African Airways since they just placed a huge Airbus order, and it's a great livery!!!!!!ReagardsGian

Al,Great aircraft!When you guys have time the VAA livery needs a slight mod as the engines only have the Airbus slogan on the outer sides of the two outboard engines. Apart from that its perfect!RegardsPaul

Guest jon_151

Hi guys I just come here and saw this thread, it's a shame some people are just there to bash freeware, I am not going to tolerate that, we can't expect freeware to be in High Quality like payware, we all doing this for our hobby.Recently I've been getting the same thing with Jet Precision, lots knowing that we are under Simubuild Flag, so there are other paint group out there jealous at us, well I don't care, so I just continue on with my routine at JP.Emails such as that comes to other group that are jealous and I am not trying to blame FC or anything like that, it's usually like that, people at a group have been jealous of other group works and they start to send email that aim to let the other group down to move them away from the way to the top for the group to be the top of the line.This happens everywhere, in real life too.Let me clarify that again as Al said, we are not in competition, we are here to express our hobby, we are supporting other freeware group.I do hope that whoever the people that are trying to do this and trying to make competition, let me say that go and think about all this, go and express your hobby the best you can, be the best you want to be, I am sure inside everybody there is a hidden talent that you have to bring it out, you have to wake it up, no shame if your work not as good as other group, but you know that is your best and you should be proud of countless hours you spent into making your masterpiece.Support Freeware all the way !.

Al,There are people in this world that do not know how to appreciate a good thing. There are jealous people and plain ole sour-pusses in the world. I once changed jobs to escape company gossip and politics. Guess what? The same crap existed at my new job. Not quite as baad but the same rules applied. My point: No matter what you do some things never change. There will always be those who will envy your work, and those who will not appreciate it. Don't let that stop you. I know it is hard to keep the joy in what you do when you have to put up with idiots, but if you stop then they will have won. Hey, if they feel they can do better then let them. I for one appreciate the work people like you do. While I prefer "smaller" aircraft, I still think the plane your group created is awesome. Keep up the good work and know that for every idiot out there there are at least one hundred of us that appreciate what you guys do. ;)--T