Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

Concorde Gauge Please?!

Guest 727Fan

I need the Concorde gauges for Rick Sasala's P-3 Orion. I've searched 'till I'm blue in the face on the AVSIM library search engine and come up empty. Is it there?Can anybody direct me to it? I have FS2K2 Pro.ThanksRick

Hi,You find it on the FS2000 CD. Or if you don

Staffan

Sorry about that, thought I put were to get them in the Readme but I guess I forgot (old age setting in). Here is the linkhttp://www.avsim.com/flightdeck/Panels.html#747-200They are at the top of the page. I'm in the process of updating the VC's on all of my aircraft and will ensure that this is included in the Readme file....Rick S

Guest 727Fan

Thank You Rick!And by the way, your aircraft are very nice. I've enjoyed them alot.The VCs are nice, and don't take a frame rate hit. I've been tooling around in the S3 and the Lear 45 and find them lots of fun to fly.The P3 and the A6 series still await install, but I find that I spend a good week in each one I install, so the others will have to wait for awhile.P-3 is next! GO NAVY!Rick R