Sign in to follow this  
chumley

PROBLEM WITH PMDG SUPPORT

Guest Owenlee

Thanks AybeIts this new keyboard i have and to be honest i did not even look at the post b4 i put it upanyway they have not replyed to my last 3 e-mails so i doubt they would reply even if i did change itThanks Owen

Guest Owenlee

HEYGuysiam so sorry time to eat humble piei have just tried to install again and guess what its working not sure how but it isanyway thanks you and once again sorrythankjs owen

HI OWEN! PMDG SUPPORT WILL ANSWER ALL EMAILS WITHIN 24-48 HOURS (AS STATED ON THE PMDG WEB SITE). SENDING MULTIPLE EMAILS WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD WILL NOT MAKE RESPONSE TIME FASTER. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. WE ARE GLAD THAT YOU GOT YOUR PRODUCT INSTALLED PROPERLY. HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND ENJOY YOUR PIE!!! BEST, VIN SCIMONE, PMDG WWW.PRECISIONMANUALS.COM http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...team.jpg][/font;)

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest jumpjet

Hey,I have a health and safety issue with Vincimone's post. In order not to strain my eyes, I had to stand up and step back until the text looked a more normal size. In the process I fell out my apartment window, and I am on the 2nd floor (UK), 3rd floor (USA)!!!!Who can I sue?;-) :-) Graham

Guest airbus2

This post had me laughing all day. Brilliant, and it had a happy outcome with the product working!Graham, unfortunatly you can't sue anyone as you would have to prove that you are a "neighbour" to the defendent, in other words there must be close proximity as shown in Bourhill v Young (1943). Without that you could not proceed to the next stages of mounting civil action. Nice try though, :-hah Regards,David

Guest jumpjet

Awww, that's not fair.Surely in our modern, multi-national, global media and global financial environment, Scotland would be close enough? :)CheersGraham (your neighbour)

Guest visualchaosfx

*******!! I think the blind saw how big the type was on that post lol.

Guest Owenlee

hII POSTED ON HERE YESTERDAY WITH REGARDS TO BUYING THE EXTENDED DOWN LOADS AFTER WAITNG FOR ABOUT 36HRS I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM UPDATEME@PMDG STATING MY LINKS HAVE BEEN REINSTATED AND AN E-MAIL WILL FOLLOW WITH THE LINKS TO DOWN LOAD WELL ITS BEEN OVER 6HRS NOW AND STILL NO E-MAIL.I HAVE REDOWN LOADED THE SET UP FOR THE B744 AS MY LINK HAS BEEN REINSTATED BUT THE KEYS I HAVE ARE WRONG AND ARE NOT WORKINGI HAVE SENT AN E-MAIL TO BOTH UPDATEME AND PMDG SUPPORT THIS MORNING WITH NO REPLY AS YET.SO I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND WHEN I WILL GET MY PRODUCT THAT I HAVE PAID FOR.SORRY IF I SOUND A BIT MAD JUST IAM GETTING FED UP OF KEEP SENDING MAILS FOR A PRODUCT THAT I SHOULD HAVE.PLEASE REPLY ASAPTHANKS OWEN