Sign in to follow this  
Guest zeco

fueltank/eng and other

Guest zeco

please,on every flight long or short this message appears as soon as in cruise besides ,every time i change weather or press alt botom for ex ,iniciates a cascades of eng bleed ,off hidraulics ,and a sort of problems that ends on lost of the eng number 3 this is so common almost impossible to finish a flight,is there some faiulre/ i do not turn the faiulres option{i think its disabillitated}thank uoy and sorry english mistakes.

Guest Robin.B

The Fuel Tank/ENG problem is just an indication to turn off the outboard crossfeed valves.Best Regards,Robin Bilgil

Guest zeco

sorry my ignorance but where are they?

Guest Robin.B

Overhead panel, just above the fuel pumps.Best Regards,Robin Bilgil

Fuel Tank/Eng is a message on the EICAS.. What it's telling you is, that tanks 1 to 4 now all contain the same amount of fuel. At this point you close the outboard crossfeed valves, this isolates tanks 1 and 4 from the system.. 1 will feed engine 1... 4 will feed engine 4... and they are isolated from each other and all other tanks on the aircraft..The next stage.. is to turn off all four of the boost pumps.. or override pumps.. OVRD PUMP.. on both the left and right there are 2.. shut these down.. These provide extra pressure in the fuel system but it is not required during a Tank to Engine condition..If you're still not sure which buttons to press.. take a look at this..http://www.speedbirdonline.co.uk/downloads..._1.0_206648.zipDownload that file, and then turn to page 137.. that should explain everything.. But to be honest.. if you're unaware of the tank to engine condition.. I would recommend reading all that.. and doing the flight.. it'll definitely help you improve your understanding of the 744 and her systems..CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Guest zeco

thanks for your help,i think i understood,but the real problem or bug is that almost every time when i returne from a pause or have changed the weather for ex,the vnav disconect ,a message in the fmc: max altitud is..,and start a sort of loss bleed pressure,hidr pressure,culminating in loss of power of tha eng number 3 is this a bug? my version is the cd version, is necessary to download some patchs? if i buy 737 cd version is necessary to de- install the 747 firstand so install the 737 cd version?thanks for your help.