Sign in to follow this  
Guest cycy

PMDG 747 help

Guest cycy

Hi everyone, I'm having a big problem. When I start a flight with my PMDG 747 I do all the checklist, everything is on but the Screens on the cockpit wont turn on, they stay black !!!! What should I do ?

Guest cycy

Hi ! Thank you so much for the link, I did every single thing that is written in your brochure but my creens are still all black , I wanna cry !!! what should I do ? Cy

Guest acv130

Hi,I was wondering if you got a solution for this problem. I have kind of the same problem. The screens are not completely blank. There some lines and stuff. But the blue/brown is not there and the route is not displayed and things like that. When I load the plane normal, everything is ok. But if I load the cold & dark panel and follow the startup procedure, the screens will not fully turn on.Rayen

>Hi,>>I was wondering if you got a solution for this problem. I have>kind of the same problem. The screens are not completely>blank. There some lines and stuff. But the blue/brown is not>there and the route is not displayed and things like that. >When I load the plane normal, everything is ok. But if I load>the cold & dark panel and follow the startup procedure, the>screens will not fully turn on.>>RayenYou have to align the IRS, by setting the 3 IRS Mode selectors to 'align' (These selectors on the overhead panel http://www.meriweather.com/747/over/irs.html#)This will take upto ten minutes depending on what you have it set for in PMDG options (10 minutes is default realistic time) after that you switch them back to 'nav'. The time remaining before they are aligned will be displayed on the upper left hand side of the Navigation display.Jay

Guest Ryan076

Cy try thisBattery Switch: ONStandby Power Selector: AUTOAPU Power Selector: START then RUNAPU Gen switches: ON when AVAILABLEIRS Selectors: NAV then ALLIGNNote: By default the IRS allign time is 10 minutes enter the IRS postion in the FMC when promited then switch the IRS selectors to NAVThat should bring the cockpit to life.

Guest acv130

Tnx guys,I will try it.Rayen