Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

FX version of the queen??

Guest fonz

thanks for the reply everyone.this also leads me to think:how do these people come up with this info? they dont just pull it out of a hat. do they? cover art, production dates. this just cant pop out of a hat.

Guest samrec

Indeed.They are speculating on the dates. They might push it back if PMDG has not finished it.Mind you that is has been a little over two months since they last said anything about it.I'm a firm believer of "It will be ready when it is fully done and tested" but I also like to be informed of the progress. I guess they are busy testing and developing them (MD-11 & 747) so that's kinda good I guess.cheers

Guest fonz

i ran across this in another forum i subscribe too.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Queen-Skies-PMDG-7...76492241&sr=8-2i check the PMDG site regularly. there was no mention that i've seen about an FX release. did i miss it??...AMD 4000+ clawhammer. MSI diamond plus MoBo. 2G corsair platinum. 320g WD HDD. NEC DVD. 20in widescreen LCD monnitor. windows 64 bit pro. EVGA 6800GS............................al

Guest fonz

i fully agree with PMDG. "it will be done, when its done" i do not like badgering them at all. they make a spectacular product. you just dont mess with their process or perfection. would amazon be boardering on "false advertizement"?