Sign in to follow this  
nillefix

Throttle Quadrant help

Hello,I just bought CH Products Throttle quadrant to my Yoke and Pedal setup(CH Products too by the way.), but I can't get the thing to work with four engines(PMDG747 QoS). Somehow the thottle lever no.2 control the pitch no.3 the throttles and no.4 the rudders.Found some help here but I couldn't get it too work.Could someone help me set it up, step by step, point to point.Many thanksRegards/Nick

Guest kriss737

Hi Nick,Have you a registered version of FSUIPC?If you have then I can send you a PDF instructions, If not then there is a map for the 747 on the CHProducts web page forums I think cant remember it was some time ago.Using reg FSUIPC is the best way I dont like the CH config utility using FSUIPC allows you to set up key mapping with all the switches on the throttle quad its a shame not to use them, and there are tutorials on the FSUIPC web forum.RegardsChris

Yep, I got the registered version of FSUIPC. Would be great if you could send the PDF.Many thanks/

Guest kriss737

Hi NickNot got long in the middle of an oceanic to JFK in the best a/c ever ofcourse,PMDG744, i`ll get the pdf from the other comp and send a link for all. Regards Chris

Could it be that FS has assigned the various axis to these commands through FS' Assignments & Sensitivities menu?I use GoFlights throttle quadrant, but the first time I connected it to the computer, FS assigned all the throttles and flap/spoiler controls to rudders, pitch, bank etc. Both in normal mode and in slew mode. Go into the assignments and veryfy that all the axis are not selected to these various commands (you may have to select the CH quadrant from a drop down menu to see it's assignments within the menu.)

Thanks all, now it seems to work. Took some reading though. :) Thanks again!!Regards/