Sign in to follow this  
Guest HARthemightypirate

MD-11 refueling.

Guest HARthemightypirate

Gentlemen from the development team,Is the fuel input option which is displayed on the third INIT page modeled as well?? This would even easier than the PMDG menu which is used on the 747-400. Just put in the amount of fuel you want and jou just have to wait till the entered amount is reached. This would be very easy when you ar loading the aircraft and started the preperations for the flight.Greetz, Ronald

Ronald,Nothing final yet, but chances are very good that fuelling will indeed be modelled (from a pilot's perspective) including the FUEL INIT page.We too think fuelling via the options menu is somewhat complicated ;)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Sounds pretty cool Markus. Count me in as someone who would like to have this.

Mike,what's so beautiful is that in the MD-11 you can sit there and whatch the fuel coming in and being distributed later on by the Fuel System Controller, all on the Fuel Page of the SD. Be aware that fuelling procedures might take up to an hour, fortunately you'd have plenty of preparations to do :)Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

>Mike,>>what's so beautiful is that in the MD-11 you can sit there and>whatch the fuel coming in and being distributed later on by>the Fuel System Controller, all on the Fuel Page of the SD. Be>aware that fuelling procedures might take up to an hour,>fortunately you'd have plenty of preparations to do :)>>Regards,>MarkusCan the 744 update include this also? It would be great!!!Paul

Guest HARthemightypirate

I'm not sure of the real 744 has this function.From the MD-11 I am sure, but the MD-11 has a fully automated fuel system, and as far as I know the 744 has not such a function.Greetz, Ronald

>Ronald,>>Nothing final yet, but chances are very good that fuelling>will indeed be modelled (from a pilot's perspective) including>the FUEL INIT page.>We too think fuelling via the options menu is somewhat>complicated ;)>>Regards,>MarkusIf you ever will finish modeling thats the question :-lolHave fun :-)Cheers,

André

I was thinking more of the timing for fuel loading; so instead of going from 20%fuel to 100% fuel in 2 seconds, the loading time would be simulated.Paul