Sign in to follow this  
Guest cypilots

Autothrottle.

Guest cypilots

Perhaps some of you out there will think this a simple matter, but it causing meproblems and I cant fathom out what is wrong. I program the FMC with the required data, change the fuel load etc. The flight plans are all entered ok, prior to taxi I switch on the FD, when I attempt to switch on the autothrottle, it refuses to operate. Can some one please suggest what causes this, it is not a constant problem only on occasions. Any fix for this would be much appreciated.

>>> Perhaps some of you out there will think this a simple>matter, but it causing meproblems and I cant fathom out what>is wrong. I program the FMC with the required data, change>the fuel load etc. The flight plans are all entered ok, prior>to taxi I switch on the FD, when I attempt to switch on the>autothrottle, it refuses to operate. Can some one please>suggest what causes this, it is not a constant problem only on>occasions. Any fix for this would be much appreciated.B73NG or B744?If it's the NG, make sure you switch on the engine driven generators.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 & Lockheed C-130/L-100 Mechanichttp://www.sstsim.com/images/team/JR.jpgwww.SSTSIM.com