Sign in to follow this  
Sharpedge

PMDG Angle Of Attack DVD

From what ive seen its nothing to do with PMDG other than he is using the product to make a training DVD

Guest visualchaosfx

Can they do that? Did they get permission from PMDG to make these training DVDs? I'm not complaining or anything but we would have known about this on our very own PMDG website.Lee Alexander

We certainly did go through the process of getting permission from PMDG, as we do with all products. I believe PMDG will have some official announcements that will be forthcoming. I look forward to working with the PMDG customers!Chris PalmerFounderAngle of Attack Productionswww.flyAOAmedia.com

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Chris,The LDS767 DVD you guys made is sensational. If the PMDG one is anywhere near as good I'll certainly be queueing up to buy one. Gerry

>Can they do that?Interesting legal question. I wonder what the real answer is. I would only guess you can buy a Ford GT and make a commercial video teaching fine points of driving a Ford GT. Would Ford object and if so on what grounds?Michael J.

This is legit guys... Looks like it's gonna be an awesome product, can't wait to see it myself!

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest visualchaosfx

I for one am looking forward to this DVD. I learn better by listening and watching visuals than I do reading and looking at pictures. This DVD looks to be a perfect candidate as a learning aid.Lee Alexander

Nice DVD.It would be nice to have one for the 737NG also.Nebojsa

>Nice DVD.It would be nice to have one for the 737NG also.I'm sure that'll probably happen once the NGX is out...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com