Sign in to follow this  
Guest 747lover

747 thrust reverse

Guest 747lover

Hello again.I have recently started flying the 747 again after some time with the pmdg 737 and the level D.I have discovered a problem with the thrust reverser.Some times when I am trying to use the reverse thrust after landing,It seems to be jammed,and I am not able to use it.In these situations,I never use autothrottle.I downloaded the software six months after release so I don,t think it is any bug.I think I am doing somthing wrong,but I don,t know what it is.Be happy for some advice.

Hi!Somwhere i read it has to do with the Anti Ice Sytem.So may be AI is on. Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

I brought this up right after I bought the 744 little over a year ago. It turns out that whenever the Nacelle Anti-Ice is on, the reverser's are prevented from operating. I think it has something to do with the fact that bleed air is used for anti-icing. Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png