Sign in to follow this  
Guest psasea

The 'Queen' Download?

Guest psasea

I purchased the 747-400 as well as the cargo version,but, I can

If I remember correctly, what you need to do is go to the eCommerce section of the PMDG website, and sign in. Once there click on view previous orders, then order details. There should be a download link towards the bottom of that page.Hope it helps.

Guest psasea

Thanks guys for the info, but, nothing there and can't geta reply from PMDG about this situation... Looks like I wasted $85.00 for nothing...Looks like I got shafted asI did at Capt Sim...Thanks again,Ted

Guest diajohn2

Ted,You are not be shafted. If you put the proper email in your order, then it was sent to that address. Your email is likely the problem as it may be blocked from somewhere. Check your junk email folder.Otherwise, go to the PMDG website and follow the information and instructions there.

>Thanks guys for the info, but, nothing there and can't get>a reply from PMDG about this situation... Looks like I >wasted $85.00 for nothing...Looks like I got shafted as>I did at Capt Sim...>>Thanks again,>Ted>How did you pay?

Guest psasea

credit card....they want almost as much to cancel itas I paid for it...Ted - wt_sommer@comcast.net

Guest Daniel Pimentel

If you go into the PMDG Ecommerce and log in, you can find a list of completed orders. There, you can get the download link and the product ID. Did you e-mail support (at)precisionmanuals (dot)com AND get an automated response? If you didn't get one, they didn't get your e-mail.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest psasea

I've done that.. And so far nothing..Guess if I don't hear from them by tomorrow, I'llgo to the bank and stop the transaction.Ted

>Thanks guys for the info, but, nothing there and can't get>a reply from PMDG about this situation... Looks like I >wasted $85.00 for nothing...Looks like I got shafted as>I did at Capt Sim...>>Thanks again,>Ted>Just to make sure, you aren't from the United States right? Because here it's $55. If you paid $85 here in the US, something else is up. Otherwise, you said you never received an email and the order didn't show up in the eCommerce page? Also, I was usually billed the next business day. If you can check and weren't billed, then maybe the order never went through in the first place. Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

I think he paid $85 since he bought both the Queen and the cargo variant at the same time. Good advice to double check the billing to ensure the transaction processed correctly.

>Thanks guys for the info, but, nothing there and can't get>a reply from PMDG about this situation... Looks like I >wasted $85.00 for nothing...Looks like I got shafted as>I did at Capt Sim...>>Thanks again,>Ted>Please calm down. We are NOT Captain Sim and no one's going to get shafted.Did you receive our automated email response after trying to contact us? If not, our emails to you, likely including the one with your order confirmation and ID, are being blocked by anti-spam filters or something similar. Please try emailing us with the information on the situation from an alternate email service such as Gmail or Hotmail.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com