Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Route finder

Hi,i am using the rout finder for over 3 years and it seems that there is noone to write to.I have 2 quesitons. I am currently only using the free-version ofthe route finder. Do you know, if it is possbiel to export automatically the Route to the PMDG 747-400 ? For exemple: i am flying from KJFK to EDDF and would liketo automatically export the flight plan into the FMS.2) Its getting boring cause the route finder is always giving the same route. Any other program that is automatically regenerating new routes?I am willing to pay for thatthanksMarek Ehrlich

I use flightaware.com under resourses lookup recent IFR routes for KJFK-EDDF the latest for a 744/Q is HAPIE3 HAPIE YAHOO VITOL N21C JAROM NATY REGHI UN585 BADUR UT120 KOKOS UN491 LGL UL851 TABOV UN858 UTELA UN858 VALEK UH110 DIK UT856 ADUSU T856 BENAK T180 OSMAX OSMAX1W, then go to https://www.notams.jcs.mil/common/nat.html and find that NATY is DOVEY 42/60 43/50 44/40 44/30 44/20 MUDOS STG.Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thats nice but it doesnt help when i wanna fly from Europe to Japan or outside the US and from Europe to US. What shall i use there ?Thanks Marek

Marek,I'd consider investing in something like FSBuild 2 if you want to plan those types of routes that you can't find real world data for.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>2) Its getting boring cause the route finder is always giving>the same route. Any other program that is automatically>regenerating new routes?>>I am willing to pay for that>>thanksI cannot support this - routefinder always uses the current nat tracks - I check this with www.jetplan.com/tda/west.html where you can find the tracks for today - rtfinder finds for todays EDDT-KLAX NATA at 61N - yesterday we had NATA at 65N and rtfinder used this track - ( BUT there is a mistake in cycle 0705 - use 0704 !! )