Sign in to follow this  
maf

PMDG MD-11 out for sale at flightstore.co.uk???

Now im very very confused, as i was just looking through an airliner world issue from december 2006 i came over a mail order catalogue which came with the airliner world issue. As i looked through the catalouge, which was the flightstore`s order catalouge, i discovered to my amazement that they where selling the PMDG MD-11 for FS2004 to a reduced price, showing the cover of the md-11 package depicted in the ad? As i searched their online store just now, i could not find it, i wish i had a scanner so i could scan this ad in and show it to you. Does anyone know why they had an ad for PMDG md-11? has it been released once for FS9 and i seriously did not notice?RegardsYngve

Yngve Giljebrekke
ENZV NSB

As we've said before: any "news" about our future products' release dates, prices, etc that did not come directly from this forum or our website is BOGUS. That definitely covers this - the MD-11 is not released in any way shape or form, no matter what some silly magazine claims.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Yngve-This particular store had the MD11 product listed for "pre-purchase" on their website for a while back in late 2006... We had them remove the product from sale because we have not established a price, nor have we decided when this product will go to CD distribution....We considered setting the price about 3x their asking price just to hurt their kidneys- but we decided that was rather senseless also. :-)Not sure if they are still in business or not...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest woottsbj25

"Not sure if they are still in business or not..."As a matter of interest, they are, yes. I order most (if not all) of my real-world flying gear from them, and have never had the slightest problem (and they offer very competitive prices too).Seems strange that they would do something like that. You don't know what goes through some peoples' heads sometimes.