Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Pimentel

Ready to taxi....

Very nice indead! Hope to see a Delta old colors all "dirty", like they like to be. Thanks, Oh, and Planet Airways too. Will there be a 100 series in the works after the 200?Thanks Mike,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest Jack

Another beautiful, dead-certain winner, Mike. And don't let anyone rush you. Take your time!Tomorrow will be just fine.Many thanks,JackD

Looks really goo mike,Can you post some other shot please??Thanks-------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.mperez.ws/MDN-Sign2.jpg -------------------------------------------------------------------Get my repaint of IFDG's 757 in UNITED LIVERY now!HERE - http://www.mperez.wsCheers,Mauro :-wave

Guest B52Drivr

Dear Mike, Just a quick note to let you know that you have the 'whole' flight sim community awaiting your 727 debut. Seldom does an aircraftinfluence people the way the 727 and your awaited work seems to be doing. My favorite aircraft presently is the AA 727, and it works very well -- but I, as others, know that your 727 will be supurb. Now, having put that extra pressure on you, , you take your time . . . forget that everymorning, most of us have been watching the AVSIM site for your new aircraft...LOL If it takes an extra few days for some unique feature or detailing . . . so be it . . . in the long run it will be worth it.And just for the record . . . thanks in advance for what I know will be an absolute fantastic aircraft . . . your work speaks for itself.Best regards . . . and get back to that Gmax PROGRAM...Clayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Guest eko

Mike, are you doing the Flight Dynamics yourself as well?

cool plane mike, thanks for doing a gmax version of my fav old boeing great job, cant wait to see her in dl colors

Very nice looking plane Mike. Congrats are in order BEFORE she even hits as well as THANK YOU!Don

Nice buddy! Glad you did Eastern. I'll be watching for it!Don

More Mike...More!!!Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

:-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1 Quite nice...By the way, Mike, which liveries are you going to release with this beauty?

Hello Mike!Thanks again for chosing the 727. We are all greatly indebted to you and your fine work. The 'holy grail' of FS2002 has been made! :)Michael "Serb" Suzic

UUUUUUAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!WOW!She's a real beauty, Mike!!!!!Marvellous!ReadU,Torsten

I think Mike is Far too modest to Say how Good his 727-200 Adv Realy is :)So I will do it for him lolJust get my dictionary to find a suitable word..........ah that is the one "Gorgeous"(from old French "gorgias"Meaning"Elegant" or "Stylish") also add to this "Fantastique" And That should do for now :)Anniette xxxxxxxx