Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Pimentel

Ready to taxi....

Well, almost anyway. Fresh out of the paint shop...still wet.Mike Stone

Okay Mike... fess up.. When you releasing this puppy? A Gazillion readers want to know!!!Okay okay, only a few thousand, but you get my drift. :)

Probably another couple of days. I know..I know...but the texture mapping took longer than expected. This was one of the more complicated designs I've tackled.Mike Stone

I bet Mike will "sell" more of his "baby" than Boeing did lolIt Is really FORMIDABLE !!!!!:)

Guest CharlesH

Hi Mike:Wounderful!!! Amazing. Thanks for making it and putting on that great coat of paint!Charles Huckelbery

WOW, will it have realistic flap and slat sequence? I think there is a video of a 727 with testing its flaps and slats at http://www.airsidetv.comHope to see a cargo version with cargo doors too.Regards,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Looks very nice Mike! Will this one have a virtual cockpit?

Oh my,are those flaps actually sliding back as well as down?? Been waiting for that since....day 1.Also, there is a 727 partner site (Brasilian, I think), you may wish to share this model on their site (fellow 727 addicts over there). I think its Virtual 727 in the AvSim partners section.Waiting eagerly, to say the least...DaveKCOS

Looks great Mike,The ole' "3-holer" is my personal favorite aircraft. Im looking forward to taking it for a spin :) Your work is always top-notch, Im sure your 727 will make alot of simmers happy-happy!CheersCJ PuttKTPA

mmmmmmmm....I can smell the paint fumes.........:-cool....breathing in fresh paint fumes......:-)Ok ok Ill stop trying to get high off the fumes hehe. I cant wait great job. Andrew :-wave

Guest Timbo

Looks outstanding! Can't wait to paint her up![TABLE BORDER=0][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr]

[td]

[link:www.fsworldonline.com/~timsfsstudio]Click here to visit Tim's FS Studio!] Updated July 20th!

[/td][/tr][/TABLE

Guest hawaiian_flyer

Thats is Beutiful Mr. Mike Stone!COOL!WOW, a GMAX 727-------------SWEET!Aloha!

Guest 727Fan

A GMAX 727!!!!A Beauty too. In a few weeks, I'll bet I'll have more of them flying around than any other type. It's just sooooooooooooooo easy on the eyes.I remember the first one I laid eyes on, A Northwest 727-100 at KMKE.Amongst the United DC-8s and Northwest 707s it sat. The "T" tail so different and its design so elegant it made the aircraft seem so tall. The wings clean of any engines. And that third intake above the fuselage and blended into the vertical fin structure with a subtle curve down into the engine, almost like a jet fighter's smoothcurves. Watching it take-off for the first time, and my jaw dropped into my chest. Rotation achieved, the nose kept rotating and rotating more than I had ever seen on any commercial aircraft. The 727 soared off into the sky with a pitch up attitude that left me breathless. Of course that's all common today as we watch MD-80s and the rest all zoom skyward. But the 727 was the first.Can't wait Mike!! Thanks Mike!!!Rick