Sign in to follow this  
cougar2501

Has FSX service pack 1 been interfering ??

After updating FSX to service pack 1, when I go to use my FS9 I now find that my PMDG load managers will not work, also my FS2crew centre will not work and my Active Camera has been reduced back to demo mode ??When you click on either of the two PMDG 747 / 747F load managers the message " Fatal Error can not detect a valid microsoft flight simulator installation" come up on screen.FS9 is flying fine, so what is going on ??? HELP !!Its ok guy's seems the registry had been hijacked by FSX when I reinstalled it before applying sp1....used the utility over at flight 1 and all is well again.....

Phil Densley

Phil,Your FS9 registry path was probably removed/modified. See the thread called "FS9 Reported Missing Install NOTAM" for instructions on fixing it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com