Sign in to follow this  
lefteris

Suggestion for website.

And thank you for posting in a respectful manner.This suggestion has been answered by Robert in one of the (big) threads above, but just so that it's clearer here, let me briefly mention that this is a technical issue that the shopping cart vendor wasn't capable of supplying so far. We're already looking into that, however we're depending on their schedule for such changes.

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

>Mods, please read before you delete.>>I was looking at the website, and was thinking that with the>new price system, you could maybe do as some other sites do.>>Where it says 54.95 Euros (i don't know how to make the>symbol) maybe go like this:>>54.95Euros/(amount)USD/(amount)GBP and maybe "wherever your strong">customer base is.>>This way, someone "who is "not paying attention will "not" mistake the price>and be caught off-guard.>>Thanks for taking the time to read.I just re-read my post, and wow I must look like I have the English skills of a 3rd grader. Thanks for not deleting my post and for the consideration.

Mods, please read before you delete.I was looking at the website, and was thinking that with the new price system, you could maybe do as some other sites do.Where it says 54.95 Euros (i don't know how to make the symbol) maybe go like this:54.95Euros/(amount)USD/(amount)GBP and maybe whatever you main customer base is.This way, someone not paying attention will mistake the price and be caught off-guard.Thanks for taking the time to read.

Might it be possible for PMDG to simply state on it's website in the section relating to price, an estimate? I don't mean in the sales section. I mean in the aircraft info section, for example:PMDG 747-400X: $40 USD (approx 50 euro)Maybe that might be a workaround instead of having options for different currencies to choose from when making the order?

Other way around :FS9 - B747-400 NOW EUR 54,95 = $ approx 70 !!Karl-Heinz - EDDI/THF " Tempelhof "" The mother of all airports " - Sir Norman Foster

Guest Callmecapt

www.xe.com/uccProblem solved.Goran