Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacob Lee

When will the new website be fully functional?

Guest Jacob Lee

Good day all. I just joined a new VA and I went to the PMDG website to download their livery, but no files were available under add-on liveries. When will we be able to download the liveries again?-- Jake

Guest hirnwut

Well...good question.Don't know about the dl's (yet), but next to that the site doesn't run on a Mac's Safari and Firefox :(I use my PC for flying only...the rest belongs to my appleWould be great if you could check that outRegards@lex

Guest Marc Harrington

The downloads are available and you're the first one to complain that it's not working in Firefox. Care to ellaborate? Cause it is working for everyone else... and Safari is now compatible as well.

>Well...good question.>Don't know about the dl's (yet), but next to that the site>doesn't run on a Mac's Safari and Firefox :(>I use my PC for flying only...the rest belongs to my apple>Would be great if you could check that out>>Regards>>@lexWhat versions of Firefox and Safari? - you should have the latest.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Buck Bolduc

Firefox version 2.0.0.3 works fine. Just DLoaded some livery's.