Sign in to follow this  
craig_read

FSX FMC for the 744

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this question.. but I am curious.. does anyone remember my posts regarding using the same origin and destination airfield in the FMC when constructing flight plans? I am just wondering if this problem will be repaired in the FSX version of the FMC?When entering a departure and arrival airfield in the FMC, and activating the route, it does not go active in the current queen.. However on the PS1.3A version of the simulation it does...Here is a link to it.. if you're interested..http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchCheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL

Guest iflyc77

I have noticed this too, but when I import a flightplan from FSbuild, it works just fine.

Yeah, I mean it is a very minor problem.. I know for the most part it doesn't effect normal operations at all.. But sometimes I (and probably others) do IFR circuts and then it can make things a bit tricky.. Usually with a bit of messing about at the ramp I can get it all sorted out so it's not really too bad a drama.. but a fix would be nice when you guys get around to it sometime.. :) I have no idea how hard it would be to correct.. but if it's not in the FSX version coming up.. perhaps a service pack update (if another is planned) could include it? Like I said, no rush fellas.. it was just an observation when I was setting up some practice flights a while ago..CheersCraig

Craig Read, EGLL