Sign in to follow this  
Guest DOKMH

Problem setting altitude in 747

Guest DOKMH

When I go to click the button to change the altitude for the 747's auto pilot instead of getting a little hand that I would normally get I get a double sideways arrow (The kind you'd get if you want to make a window bigger sideways)When clicked the altitude goes down by 100There is no way I can see to get it back up again.Really frustrating me!Can anyone help?

Guest DOKMH

When I right click I get a tiny little drop-down menu with an option to "Close window"

Guest DOKMH

Ignore that last post by me.Despite the fact that I tried right clicking yesterday night when I tried to get it to work, when I go back and try it... It #### well works!Grrrrrrrrr!Computers!

The position of your mouse cursor is a bit tricky, but I suspect you are slightly out of position.Ron

Ron Service

Make sure that the double sided arrow is showing before you right click. Alternatively, you could also use your mouse wheel if you have one. This is the same for any knob with the double arrow. If you get a pointer, that's for Altitude Intervene and will only left click. All this is detailed in the manual (which I'm guessing you very lightly skimmed).Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png