Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

PMDG 747-400 FSX: AIRACs and SIDs &STARs

Good evening folksConcerning the shortly release of the 747-400 for FSX following questions:- Which AIRAC-cycle does the download version have?- In the future how we've to install the current AIRACs-cycles (Navigraph and Planepath)?- What's about the terminal procedures (SID/STAR) for FSX?Thanks for your answers.Best regardsMarcel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Marcel,The 400X should come with the latest Navigraph cycle at the time of release. Everything will work the same as it always has after that - Navigraph for AIRAC and terminal procedures from planepath and navdata.at. I'm not sure what the status is on Navigraph doing terminal procedures for our products, try asking them. (I'm curious myself actually)

Stefan had mentioned late last year that his intention was to include procedures with PMDG airac version; however, it would be late this year before we could expect them, which was far enough in the future at that time to assume a "maybe one day" attitude (on my part).There's no shortage of available procedures from Terry at http://planepath.com and from the community at www.navdata.at (plus I provide several dozen for the US).