Sign in to follow this  
phoenixphire

737 NGX

It may be too early to recieve a reply about the 737NGX but here goes. 1. Will the NGX be two seperate products like the first product or will all the NG variations be included in one package. 2. Will the 737-900X with winglets be modeled as well for FSX? Just wonering? Thanks guys. I know it is advanced but I was just thinking about it and thought I'd ask.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

That would be nice. I looked on the NGX page and it does show all variations so I am assuming it will be. It would be nice to have official confirmation.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I can't commit to what specific models will be included other than to say that everything will come in one package...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com