Sign in to follow this  
Guest ptaieb972

keyboard command TO/GA

Guest ptaieb972

Please can you tell me how affect a keyboard command for TO/GA in my Saitek X52 Joystick.I tried by modifiyng the saitek profil whit the associated command for TO/GA on PDMG : no resultThanck youPhilippe from Martinique

Hi Philippe,It is really simple :* First assign a key combination via the PMDG Keyboard assignment menu in FS9 (make sure this combination is unique = no other FS program may use this combination)* Then modify a profile in your X52 joystick.* Load the profile in your X52 before the flight* Done.Make sure the assigned key combination is not already choosen in the standard FS9 assignment tables or it will not work ! The most easy way is to delete the FS9 key-combination for that function in FS9 itself.That must be it, with me all works fine. Myself i have assigned the TO/GA switch to the button on the back of the throttle (= Wheelbutton). I have also combined this with the shift_button (= on the stick) to make sure i don't accidently push the "TO/GA" switch.

Guest ptaieb972

Thanck You WilliamI'll do it & tell you if it's working.Bye:-)

Guest ptaieb972

I've tried your solution but the problem is not solved.It looks like no "connection" between pdmg keyboard command and fs.I've tried even whitout joystick only keyboard and there is no action when I type the combination key I've programmed in pdmg.Of course I've verified if those combinations were not used by fs.Help me, if you have an idea to TO/GA without the screw ;-)Philippe from Martinique

Hi Philippe,Just a few questions to make sure you have set the MCP right :* Do you have A/T switch "ARM" ?* Just make sure the focus is on the Flight sim itself (what do i mean : i fly on IVAO, so when the focus is at the IVAP-interface, and thus not on the flight sim, key presses don't work)Furthermore i have no solution. try to see if the other key assignments for the PMDG are working. If they don't working, there might be an other reason.

Guest ptaieb972

Hi WilliamI did controlled what you wanted me to look for in IVAO and the way to T.O with the A/T Arm.But I FOUND the solution .... :-jumpy It cost me 28