Sign in to follow this  
Guest sandro becker

747-400 + 747-400f cd version

Guest sandro becker

I hope suport can answer and not a forum user. I would like to buy cd version for the 747-400 + 747-400f. Will u launch it?

Guest Marc Harrington

Yes, 747-400X for FSX box will include both the passenger and cargo variants.

>Yes, 747-400X for FSX box will include both the passenger and>cargo variants.>>Good day.I'm sure you are referring to the upcoming Aerosoft release ??Will it have both pax and cargo variants for FS9 ??Thanks.Golli.

Guest Marc Harrington

No, "747-400X for FSX" means no FS9, only FSX.If you would like the 747-400 for FS9, that box is already available from aerosoft. However, the download version of the FS9 747-400F is download only.

>No, "747-400X for FSX" means no FS9, only FSX.>If you would like the 747-400 for FS9, that box is already>available from aerosoft. However, the download version of the>FS9 747-400F is download only.>>Thanks for a quick answer.However I really think that communication is lacking, sometimes between developers and publishers (I have two recent examples of Just Flight and PSS, if your' interested).I asked this question (on Aerosoft forum), when the 747-400X was made available @ Aerosoft' website for pre-ordering. And they said it would be Pax and Cargo for both FSX and FS9!! (BTW the 747-400X has been in pre-order "mode" for 8 months)I had an email exchange with Capt. Randazzo shortly after the 747-400F was released, about a box version of it. The decision to not release the Freighter in a box was a weird one, to say the least and to be extra polite here.I ask you PMDG people to look around you. The vast majority of FSX boxed releases, includes the FS9 version of it!!! Look at Aerosoft and Just Flight, to name two of the giants. You have a chance to regain some lost sales on the Freighter!! There is enough physical space on the CD's anyway, why not give it the extra value ATT NO COST ON YOUR PART. And make the FS9 to FSX transition smoother for us, if we even make that transition. For those of us not likely to even enter FSX, you'd still have sold us an FSX add-on!!! A so called NO BRAINER.Golli.

Guest sandro becker

>>No, "747-400X for FSX" means no FS9, only FSX.>>If you would like the 747-400 for FS9, that box is already>>available from aerosoft. However, the download version of>the>>FS9 747-400F is download only.>>>>>>>Thanks for a quick answer.>>However I really think that communication is lacking,>sometimes between developers and publishers (I have two recent>examples of Just Flight and PSS, if your' interested).>>I asked this question (on Aerosoft forum), when the 747-400X>was made available @ Aerosoft' website for pre-ordering. And>they said it would be Pax and Cargo for both FSX and FS9!! >(BTW the 747-400X has been in pre-order "mode" for 8 months)>>I had an email exchange with Capt. Randazzo shortly after the>747-400F was released, about a box version of it. >The decision to not release the Freighter in a box was a weird>one, to say the least and to be extra polite here.>>I ask you PMDG people to look around you. The vast majority>of FSX boxed releases, includes the FS9 version of it!!! Look>at Aerosoft and Just Flight, to name two of the giants. You>have a chance to regain some lost sales on the Freighter!! >There is enough physical space on the CD's anyway, why not>give it the extra value ATT NO COST ON YOUR PART. And make>the FS9 to FSX transition smoother for us, if we even make>that transition. For those of us not likely to even enter>FSX, you'd still have sold us an FSX add-on!!! >>A so called NO BRAINER.>>>Golli.>>Golli,I agree with u. I would like to have 747 all versions in a box. I dont understand. I will not go to fsx until 2008. I have good frame in fs9. Hope they contact Aerosoft and make all in one fs9 747.

Guest sandro becker

my wishe is fs9 cd and not fsx.