Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnegg

Internal VC textures outside the 747

Guest johnegg

Hi all, have done a search to no avail. When in the 747 and I look out the left window I can see carpet outside of the cockpit !:-hmmm Is this a known issue and is there a fix ?Thanks.JohnCore2 Duo 66002048 MB DDR160GB HDDNVidia 7950 512mbSaitek Flight SystemHead TrackerRC4AShttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

The VC in the 747 doesn't have an exterior model.. if in fact you zoom out you'll see the interior floors etc.. the outside model isn't included in the VC as it would probably eat up system resources.. As for seeing carpet.. I guess it depends how far outside you're actually looking.. if you looked directly down you might well see some but it's the construction of the VC.. it's not really supposed to be view in this fashion though I would imagine..Not sure if that helps..Craig

Craig Read, EGLL

This is not a known issue. Post a pix to help explain what you're seeing and we'll try to help.

Guest johnegg

Thanks for the various replies. Next time I am flying I will try and capture what I am seeing but to be honest my FS PC is not internet connected so it wii be a pain to post a picture.That aside its not a major problem and may be related to me using a Head Tracker and looking to far out of the VC ?Kind regardsJohnCore2 Duo 66002048 MB DDR160GB HDDNVidia 7950 512mbSaitek Flight SystemHead TrackerRC4AShttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg