Sign in to follow this  

Utilitie for SQAUKBOX

Does anybody know how to make the atc voice play through your microphone headset speaker instead of your main computer speakers.I thought there was a utility for this.Please help me thank youPilot 737

bUY A pLANTRONICS HEADSET AND MAKE SURE YOU PLUG YOUR MIC JACK INTO THE MICROPHONE PORT ON YOUR PC. iT IS USUALLY LABELED IN RED AND PLUG THE OTHER JACK INTO THE HEADPHONE JACK OF YOUR PC.Favorite area to Fly--Alaska!

Guest flightpro08

I don't know if there is a utility that will do this, but I've accomplished this by running two sound cards. All you need is about $10 and a free PCI slot. :-)Ryan-Flightpro08 :-coolVATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Controller 1 (C-1)SAN TRACON Lead [link:www.taxiwaysigns.com]Taxiwaysigns.com Scenery Designer

Hi ! I'm using a headset plugged on the soundcard that came integrated with my mobo, while my speakers are plugged on my SBLive!....now just change a setting in RogerWilco to assign playback and record to the integrated soundcard instead of the SBLive! and it works ! Very realistic ! Hope it helps !Andr