Sign in to follow this  
Epikk

Hello, I sent TWO mails to support...

... for I cannot reinstall The Queen. Still no reponse from support. I need a manual reactivation from support team. Thanx. Fritz E.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

If you haven't received the auto-reply, please check our FAQ to see what you need to do.Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

This is what I've found :http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Product_Activation"In the event that you are not authorized as a result of installation activity, you will need to contact PMDG support with your name and ORDER ID. PMDG Support will review your installation history and manually authorize your installation."Sent TWO mails... still nothing. I don't understand. So the system is automatic ??

Guest visualchaosfx

>This is what I've found :>http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_Product_Activation>"In the event that you are not authorized as a result of>installation activity, you will need to contact PMDG support>with your name and ORDER ID. PMDG Support will review your>installation history and manually authorize your>installation.">>Sent TWO mails... still nothing. >I don't understand. So the system is automatic ??Whats wrong? You should be able to just input your email, serial code and password at the install screen and the queen should install???Lee Alexander

That's exactly what I do but the exe tells me something like I've already installed it too many times... and that I need to contact support for "manual" activation...

When you sent support your emails did you receive an automated response from PMDG? If you didn't, either they aren't getting your emails, or you aren't receiving their responses.That said, first thing I'd check is your spam/junk folders, if you don't see a reply in there, try sending them an email from another email address.

Guest visualchaosfx

>That's exactly what I do but the exe tells me something like>I've already installed it too many times... and that I need to>contact support for "manual" activation... You've got to be kidding me! There's a limit as to how many times you can install the queen??? Shades of Microsoft Windows XP installation?

Fritz,You should have my reply to your email tonight. I only found one email from you so I don't know what happened to the other one. Let me know if you don't recieve it.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

>>That's exactly what I do but the exe tells me something>like>>I've already installed it too many times... and that I need>to>>contact support for "manual" activation... >>You've got to be kidding me! There's a limit as to how many>times you can install the queen??? Shades of Microsoft Windows>XP installation?>There are very specific things that will trigger the limit - you should never see it under normal use.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Got your mail Paul... Problem solved. Thanx !