Sign in to follow this  
Guest _MSW_

Was There Ever a Fix For the 1900C Conversion To FSX?

Guest _MSW_

It was posted a long time ago and now the post has been removed. There was supposed to be fix for the 1900C conversion to FSX. The problems were that the GPS picture is tilted in VC view and the sound had problems.Mike

Guest _MSW_

The original screen shot that I posted is no longer any good. When in VC view and looking at the default FS GPS mounted on the cockpit panel, the picture within the screen of the GPS (not the whole image of the GPS itself) is tilted away from the view so that much of what is on the screen is unreadable.TAB had said that they were looking into it a long time ago but nothing was ever posted.I had tried reinstalling it on FSX again, using TAB's instructions but had the same problems.Mike

Hi Mike,I dug a little deeper. What I'm seeing is that the contents of the display appear squashed, so it is very difficult to read.Unfortunately, after working on some possible solutions, we have determined that this is something that we are unable to remedy for aircraft that are ported over to FSX from FS9. Any remedy would unfortunately require more than a panel.cfg tweak Sorry for the delay in our response to you.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest _MSW_

Thanks for the response. I was afraid of that. I noticed that in FSX, there are none of the default planes which have the GPS shown in the VC view just 2D pop up screens. I even looked at panel.cfg code to reference the GPS within FSX in the 1900C's code but FSX references the same FS9 GPS. It appears to me that FSX is not going to easily accomodate the GPS in VC view. Perhaps someone will figure this one out. This is probably one of many reasons why RealityXP has taken so long to come out with FSX products for example.Mike