Sign in to follow this  
Dilip

FMC "RNW LOAD ERROR" IN PMDG 747

Hi, When i program the FMC, i always get this error message when loading a PMDG flight plan, "RNW LOAD ERROR". Has anyone else experienced this? by the way, I am saving the plan correctly as a PMDG 747. Thanks,

>Hi, When i program the FMC, i always get this error message>when loading a PMDG flight plan, "RNW LOAD ERROR". Has anyone>else experienced this? by the way, I am saving the plan>correctly as a PMDG 747. It means that the runway you want to use when you take off is not loaded into the FMC or it is wrong. I always get this. I simply clear the error message. Then wait for ATC to give me the runway to take off from and then go and enter it in on the appropriate screen of the FMC (Route Page). You will then have to redo you takeoff speeds if you already did them.John Veldthuis

Which airport and runway, and where did you get the sidstar file for that location?I'm guessing that the error is due to a mismatch between runway selection and sid... many sids apply to specific runways. If you provide a little more information then we can figure it out.

Dan Downs KCRP

Im on Runway 7R at LAX and have loaded the PMDG Flight Plan of LAXSFO001. Thats KLAX to KSFO.After entering this Flight Plan into CO ROUTE I receive a message reading "9 Rnw Load Err"I first thought that it may be caused by not using runway 9 but I note that this runway doesn't appear to exist.The only choices are:7L25R7R25L6R24L6L24RCan anyone help me please?

I assume that the CO ROUTE flightplan preselects the runway, did you create the flightplan?Go to the DEP/ARR page and select the appropriate runway, which at LAX is usually either 24L or 25R for departures. Then also verify that the SID is the correct one for the runway you've selected. Most of the departures at LAX differ for East or West traffic flow (West traffic flow is preferred). Most traffic is filed: VTU5 RZS J501 BSR BSR2Also, need to mention that this forum requires you to include your name.

Dan Downs KCRP

Now I know how to figured it out to fix flightplan. Thanks for your help.Thanks,Dilip Solanki