Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Some 400 and 400F Liveries

Guest ori218

Hello to everyone,Those are amazing!!! :)I would love to see an Israeli EL-AL paint job for the new 747-400X.32-bit color and DXT3 like the pro's. :)It's a hard paint job because of EL-Al's curved lines all over the hull but it seems that nothing is to hard for you guys at PMDG. ;)BTW, I'm sure that everyone is dying for an update on progress from the beta team... I personally would like to know if there's any upgrade to the FMC and other systems that was not included in the FS9 version, somehow I never found a word on THESE kind of upgrades in the forum news. (Lighting and flex wings isn't everything I hope...).Sorry for adding so much on this thread, I never intended to do that.Ori Harel.

I must say those new reflections are awesome!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Guest ori218

IndeedOri.

Here I go again. Checking the forums and website every day for some shred of news or pictures. Those are great. More than great amazing the planes look like metal. I can hardly wait.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Pete,What sim is that in, FSX or FS9? And where did you get that water texture? The Cathay Pacific paint is wonderful!Kim

Thanks for the comments, everyone!This is the 747 for FSX and the water texture is from the AVSIM library. Sorry, don't have the original installer to check who developed it.

Rats! I've got to wait until I get a new computer to fly FSX. Thanks for the teaser.Kim