Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

UK Route

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Since we don't get the free Airac info anymore, I can't seem to be able to update the data in UK Route. Anybody know how to do it please. I've tried copying the airac infor into the UK Route data file but it doesn't recognise it.

I'm pretty good at editing the airac data files, but you lost me when you mentioned a "UK Route" data file. Please be a little more specific and maybe I can help.Routes are maintained in a file named wpNavRTE.txt in the FMCWP/NAVDATA folder, which contains global information (in addition to UK). I'm interested in your source of updated data (although I'm very willing to pay the small cost for the navigraph data).

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Dan, thanks fo ryour reply. I'm using the UK Route v2 from Speedbird on Line for my UK route planning and can't seem to get it to accept the latest airac stuff. I haven't updated for ages so it's probably me doing something stupid, but I'm sure I used to just darg the airac data into the UK Route data folder.

I suspect the UK Route data folder is used by Speedbird on Line... it's not used by PMDG. Maybe you should be asking them how to resolve your problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Francis,thanks mate !