Sign in to follow this  
Guest ori218

An EL-AL Livery

Guest ori218

Hi guys,I am officialy asking for the EL-AL livery as part of the project.747-400X and on.Please consider it and let me know what you decide.I would be the 1st to buy the plane regardless but still would love to see my colors on the plane/s.keep up the wonderfull job and keep us informed on the ETA if you can.Thank you, Ori Harel.

I am by no means official, just a user, but PMDG usually paint all the real word operators. I believe this livery was done for FS9 so I can't imagine it would not be done for FSX. Then again I am not the official word. Just speculation.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest ori218

Mike,The EL-Al paint was done for the PMDG 737's and not for the 747-400, if I remember correctly.for the PMDG 747-400 it was done by VATIL (VATSIM Israel).Thank you for your intrest and support but I would like it to be done for EVERYONE and not just those who visit VATIL.ORG (or even know about it...).Ori. :)

Thanks, I didn't investigate before posting. One thing can be sure when it comes to these airplanes if PMDG doesn't paint a real world operator someone in the community will. Sorry for the mistake. One thing seems strange to me now that this has been highlighted. I pointed out in my first response that I thought PMDG paints the real world operators. I assumed from memory that El-Al uses 747-400s. A quick search on Airliners reveals that they do indeed. So it makes me wonder why this paint has not been done?

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest ori218

I don't know, EL-AL owns several 747's (4 or 5 if I remember).As I've said before PMDG did paint the 737's but never the 747's.VATIL.ORG made a fantastic job on each 747 EL-AL owns but I do not think it supports FSX OR Vista, therefore I asked.Don't be sorry, it's not your fault of course. :)I don't think PMDG CAN paint ALL airlines in the world, however I asked for it in hope they will oblidge for SOME and maybe if I ask soon enough it would happen.Thanks again for your interest and support, Ori.

Guest ori218

You should look for "project EL-AL" and see the paint job they did for FS9.The old color and the new, with "dirt in the right places" and all that stuff.If you download it you can read about each aircraft and so on.WWW.VATIL.ORG try it also for LLBG Int'l Airport and many other stuff including training and much more.The last LLBG works the jetways in FSX and I think that also in FS9.The other stuff is old, but the charts are the same.Enjoy! and let's hope that PMDG will paint the new ones also with EL-AL!!!All the best,