Sign in to follow this  
Guest Irishman

Question about 1900D compatibility with FSX SP1

Guest Irishman

I thought I remember reading that people were having trouble with the 1900D after SP1 was released. I am thinking about buying the 1900C/D package, but I wasn't sure if this was an issue. Thanks!Chris McShaneEdit: forgot to include my name

Hi Chris,For the most part, the airplane is compatible. There are some issues with the display of the GPS in the VC appearing a bit squashed. There may also be a couple missing gauges in the VC on the FO's side. If you own FS2004 however, this will not be an issue as you will be able to move those gauges over to FSX. Other than that, the airplane works like a charm. Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/priv/img/forum/sig_pmdg.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Irishman

I don't own FS9, but I doubt that I will be too troubled with the loss of the FO gauges. Thanks much!Chris McShane