Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Fantasy FEDEX 747-400F for FSX

just wonderful. will check back more often the PMDG site and hope to see something else but that 'enters beta testing' soon...Phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

She's a beautiful bird!Has anyone ever noticed how some paints cause the "hump" on top to look shorter than other planes? It's an odd visual illusion. Or maybe the -F is different in some way in that regard? Don't think so. Now I'm just rambling...

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

The 400F does not have the extended upper fuselage of the 300 and 400 (Pax)Jay.

So it ISN'T a visual illusion. Thanks for the info.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest Steve_Park

Pete, Have you done the "Not" fantasy UPS version of the -400F...I believe that UPS took delivery of their first one last week. Seven more to follow through 2008.Steve Park

Guest Steve_Park

Take a look at the Cathay Pacific Cargo repaint posted a week or so ago...is it a Combi version?...has the extended "Hump" and a lot of painted out windows.Steve Park

>Take a look at the Cathay Pacific Cargo repaint posted a week>or so ago...is it a Combi version?...has the extended "Hump">and a lot of painted out windows.Steve,no that one is a B747-400BCF, a PAX 744 converted into a freighter, hence the long upper deck.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard