Sign in to follow this  

agh - assignments

Guest A32X

I've recently coupled the PA A320- with the PSS panel. In the "readme" it tells me to;-To open the other cabin doors and cockpit windows, you must assign them to the Water Rudder, Tail hook and Wing fold located in the Settings/Assignments of FS2002. How do I do that exactly?

A32x, Agh here too. I currently have same posting over at Flightsim.com boards. Found this post while browsing. Still waiting for an answer. Did you also notice in the aircraft.cfg the following lines :[TailHook]tailhook_length=4 ;(feet)tailhook_position=-15.0, 0.0, -1.0 ;(feet) longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datumcable_force_adjust=0.9[folding_wings]wing_fold_system_type=4 fold_rates=0.11,0.13 Might have same relation to our problem. I looked in "assignments" and did not see "tailhook". Not sure if all this means that we do the assigning or if we simply hit an already assigned keyboard key. If you have figured this out or gotten the answer pls. add to this post. Paul

Got the answer over at Flightsim board from P3_Super Bee as follows:"After MSFS starts up select settings then assignments. Then assign a keyboard key and/or and joystick button to operate the wingfold/tailhook. There are no default settings for these. So unless you select something for them they won't work."I set keyboard "7" and "8". Doors open now fron and back both sides of plane.