Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Classic United for FSX

That is awesome, I like that much better than modern United Liveries.Jay.

I feel like your blue is a little bit too light? Could just be me though.Sam.

Wow! Looking awesome! I love that old livery. Didn't United plan on painting a couple planes in this livery? I thought I recalled hearing that a few months back.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Are we going to see Qantas soon??? I don't mean to be rude, but United doesn't even fly that livery anymore while Qantas is one of the best known airlines to use the B747-400.

Matt,there are certain liveries that Marc will be doing, Qantas is one of them. As he replied to an eairler request, he'll post images once he's done the conversion and update from his FS9 files. He has other duties on the team beside liveries and he's slotting them in as his schedule allows. I on the other hand have only liveries to produce so I can convert and update at a much more rapid pace. We're not ignoring your request. Rest assured, Qantas will be presented in the not too distant future. ;-)