Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

New Work in Progress

Do you ever sleep ?...lolI can only agree with other posters here: great job on making us crave more and more for the release and at the same time help us killing time while doing that ;)Thanks...and once again: great job !Best RegardsThomas

Looking great so far!

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Looks like you'll leave very little for the rest of us to paint. :-lol That's a good thing.Nice paint.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest ori218

Hey chris,Do you still think that the AoA DVD is still current with all the stuff we are seeing here? ;pBTW is the DVD ready yet?Smile,

>Would you if you had the chance to paint that thing?Forget the painting, I wouldn't sleep if I had a chance to fly it on a computer that looks that good.

Guest samrec

Great work!Man this only makes the wait even more difficult.

I keep wanting this baby for FS9. Wish someone would paint it for FS9 too...Tim

Guest SVA121

I don't like the graphics... weak.Hope the final version will have more details, and better linings.Regards,Moe

That's why it's ..."Work in Progress" ;-)

It isn't ready yet. We are still working hard, as PMDG is, to get our product out. We're VERY excited with what we see so far! There are some screenshots on the 747 product page.

I can't be in all places at once. If you see someone is having an issue with an Angle of Attack product, or something that should be brought to my attention, please message me. I want everyone to have a stellar experience with AOA. Thanks so much!

Chris Palmer

Founder/President

Angle of Attack

Guest ori218

So Chris,What you are saying is that if the beta will end today, for instance, the DVD will not be ready by the same time as the 400X itself.Did I read that correctly?and STILL I look in AoA site for the previews...Have a great day,