Sign in to follow this  
Guest SATURN356

747-400F liveries installation

Guest SATURN356

I have a dell xps with the new windows vista, i downloaded the liveries for 747-400F and installed them which everything installed fine, but when i go to the liveries on the flight simulator they are not there, i tried re-installing, and still they don't come up in the sim, all the other liveries are there excopt the 747-400F, any one can help will be appriciated,

Are you using FS9 or FSX. FSX has an option to see all the liveries or a limited number of the variations. Just click the box and they should appear. If you are using FS9 check the aircraft .cfg and see if the liveries are listed.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Somedays you just shouldn't open your mouth. Obviously this was one of them. Duh.

Mike Keigley

Guest SATURN356

I am using Fs9. I don't have FSX and i believe PMDG hasn't come out with 747 for it yet. but thanks for your help.

I forgot I was in the PMDG forum. I have been living in the FSX forum and I visit here everyday to see the latest screenshots or a shred of news. Too bad the forum is so quite for this release. I remember when the Queen was being released the anticipation reached a fevered pitch. I like it when there is lots of drama in the forum, it helps pass the anxious time until the actual release. Quick someone say something silly like "when are you going to release the Queen for FSX?" and then someone else can jump on them for that. ;)

Mike Keigley