Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ted_Pan

BBJ1 repaint installation

Guest Ted_Pan

I am having problems installing the N134AR paint into the BBJ1.I can install into 737WL without any problems, but it wont show up when I install into the BBJ1 aircraft.Any ideas as to what is happening?Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

Ted,we did not produce a BBJ model for our 737NG series. Installing the livery for the 737WL model is your only PMDG option. Might you be using the other 737 product?

Guest Ted_Pan

No... It is the model change done by a user it also includes the military version etc.. (pmdg_bbjmil.zip) it works well... just cant seem to add the one livery to it... for some reason.thanks for all that you guys have done... cant wait for the FSX modelsRegards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska