Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sanka_Derice

747 instruments go offline.

Guest Sanka_Derice

I have the following system config:Mainboard: ASUS P5B Deluxe iP965, SATA2 RAID, GLAN CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.40GHz FSB1066 4MB Box CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS9500-AT S775 RAM: Corsair 4x1GB (4GB) DDR2 SDRAM PC5400 CL4.0 TwinX - dual Channel HDD1: Western Digital 36GB Raptor 10.000 rpm SATA HDD2: Western Digital 80GB 7200 rpm SATA HDD3: Western Digital 80GB 7200 rpm SATA HDD4: Western Digital 160GB 7200 rpm SATA HDD5: Western Digital 150GB Raptor 10000 rpm SATA FDD1: Sony 1,44MB DVD-ROM: Plextor PX-130A DVD-RW: Plextor PX-716A Soundcard: Creative Labs X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1 OEM Videocard: XFX PCI-e GeForce 8800GTS 640MB GDDR3 2xDVI/HDTV Networkcard: Marvell Yukon 88E8056 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller Joystick: Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital 3D Mouse: Logitech MX510 Optical Mouse Screen: Samsung Syncmaster 226BW (22", wide, 2ms (GtoG), D-Sub/DVI-D), Black Keyboard: Microsoft Natural Elite USB Tower: Fullsize ATX High End PSU: Coolermaster iGreen 600W OS: Windows Vista Ultimate x64 ENU.On this I have installed FS2004.Also installed are the PMDG 737 and 747.With the 737 no problems!The 747 has some issues though.When I startup from a cold & dark setup, I switch on the Standby Power, the Battery and then the APU.Then after a minute or so, the instrument displays go offline.I've tried to start in a fully active 747, ready @ runway, still the same issue shows up.What could be the case here?

Guest dt1951

Sounds like a license issue. You might need to contact the PMDG support staff. Also, please sign your name per forum guidelines...

Guest Sanka_Derice

it's been fixed already.Derice.

Hi,How did you manage to install the FS2004 version of the 747 under Vista 64 at all ? When I try this I get 'a required security module could not be activated'. I'm having the CD version of the product.Thanks,Siggy(yes, my real name)

Siggy Schwarz