Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlapsOut

Just One Question?

Guest FlapsOut

I check the PMDG site daily...religiously...for over a Month now.And? As I REFUSE to use FSX until...Everyday? I wake up, go to work and see:'PMDG 747-400X for FSX''Finally, your favorite airliner simulation is coming to the next generation Flight Sim platform' >.;)

I do the same but I have learned over the years that no matter what PMDG will not comment on release dates about their products. People have posted the same advice over and over and I will say it as well... PMDG are doing everything they can to ensure that they release a solidly tested product. Sit back and relax, enjoy the anticipation before you know it you will be flying around in the best aircraft for FS in the best simulation ever produced. :)

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I find comfort when I think how long the real 744 took to make. PMDG are modelling that process realistically as well ;) No criticism or insult intended - just my failing sense of humour at work I believe!CheersR

I hope it didn't seem like I jumped on you. Fact is everybody is wondering the same thing. Really there is nothing wrong with asking the question, around here it seems like the answer is the same. I actually enjoy the posting previous to a release, it helps pass the time. I am a little disappointed there is not as much anticipation as last time the Queen was released. I suppose people pretty much know what they are getting and are being patient. Just my observing nature I guess.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg