Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim49

Terminal Proceedures

Guest Jim49

Is anyone else having this problem? Ever since I downloaded the latest AIRAC files (PMDG_0706), the aproach routes do not line up with the runways. I have been flying PMDG aircraft for over 4 years and have never had this problem before. I am using SID?STARS from PlanePath. If anyone has any input on this subject, it would be greatly appreciated.

Which aircraft is this? The B744 works for me. I only ever have this problem with the B73G. Whenever I find an error, I just email Richard at Navigraph and he fixes everything either in the next cycle or he releases a revised AIRAC.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest Jim49

>Which aircraft is this? The B744 works for me. I only ever>have this problem with the B73G. Whenever I find an error, I>just email Richard at Navigraph and he fixes everything either>in the next cycle or he releases a revised AIRAC.>>Ryan Gamurot>Lucky to live Hawai'i>>http://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.pngRyan,Thanks for the responce. It's the PMDG 747/pax/ftr that I have this problem. The default aircraft fine, but they don't use these files anyway. I will try to figure out wat's wrongThanks again,

>>Is anyone else having this problem? Ever since I downloaded>the latest AIRAC files (PMDG_0706), the aproach routes do not>line up with the runways. I have been flying PMDG aircraft for>over 4 years and have never had this problem before. I am>using SID?STARS from PlanePath. If anyone has any input on>this subject, it would be greatly appreciated. You said you use SID/STARS from PlanePath.Have you ever considered using the terminal procedures from the Navigraph/NavData website => http://www.navdata.at/php/sidstar/sidstar.phpThey are free of charge and are regularly updated by there creators.I am not an expert in these things, but the problem could be the terminal procedures.I am using only the terminal procedures from the Navigraph/NavData website and have never had these errors.

Are you referring to the runway displayed on the ND matching the approaches or the ND runway in regards to the visual scenery location.Both databases (AIRAC and SID/STAR) need to coordinate. I'd get both from the Navigraph/Navdata site.Are you doing a VOR/LOC approach or RNAV if it is just final giving you a problem. If it is, use LOC to insure your scenery information is driving the A/P. (I only have the 737NGs but I assume it is similar.) That is determined by afd information in your scenery or an AFCAD file that supercedes it.Runway data is in both databases with the AIRAC having more information.

Guest Jim49

Ron,Ido use the VOR/LOC. If you look ay the ND display the runway is about 10 degrees out of line with the approach. I have always used PlenePath with no probelm. I will try navdata SID/Stars.Thank You,

Guest Jim49

Ron,Thanks for the information. I tried one of the suggestions there, reinstall FS9 without an uninstall, and everything works great.Also thanks to everyone for the replies.