Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hocking

Any new updates to share with us?

Guest Hocking

Your last update is dated May 17, so it has been about a month and half with no new news. As far as the 747: Did you make any pricing decisions? How is the BETA testing going? Any other news to share about the 747 nearing completion.Thanks.Eric

Guest HeavyMetal

Why? Why? Why do you folks have to keep bugging for updates? The PMDG staff has said repeatedly that they will provide us with updates when there is something to report.. Sheesh!!!------------------------------------------------------------------Joe"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the end"http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gif

>Why? Why? Why do you folks have to keep bugging for updates?>The PMDG staff has said repeatedly that they will provide us>with updates when there is something to report.. Sheesh!!!>------------------------------------------------------------------>Joe>>"It's not the fall that kills ya. It's the sudden stop at the>end">http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifJoe, it's human nature to be inquisitive. We all suffer from it and waiting for PMDG's excellence to surface is very hard for some. ;-)If I was PMDG I would feel extremely flattered by such enthusiasm. Similar request's pop up on the Level-D forum. Fact is the quality of these two software suppliers is very desirable.I know your going to say well, while they are answering threads their not working on the latest but beta tester's could and should give more feedback IMO.They get it for nothing, they are not flying ALL the time and could comment on the progress of their beta tests and whether they believe that it will be forthcoming within a period of time?The NDA would not be broken by communicating with valued and promised supporters:-)

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest John Morgan

I too would appreciate an update. Before updating to FSX I have been waiting for a reputable aircraft to appear for FSX. As a PDMG 737 user I have naturally been waiting for something from PDMG.However with the recent service pack FSX now seems to be desirable. I need to make a decision on whether to wait for PDMG or get the well reviewed Level D 767 for FSX which has been available a few weeks now.Don't worry too much PDMG, my heart is with you! It would be good to have an update though,Best wishes, John Morgan

While we do appreciate the interest, we have nothing to report yet. The beta is continuing with the 744X.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest samrec

From my experience on BetaTesting the NDA itself will provide the restrictions on commenting on anything done during the beta testing phase with others than those of the support and beta team members.Even progress reports and speculations on dates will be considered a breach of the NDA and even when most of us hang around here looking for info to peace our own curiosity and anxiety on waiting for these, truth is that there might be others just sniffing around to gather info they should not be gathering about the beta test phase.So, as much as myself will like to fly this baby on FSX, I still find myself having tons (384 ZFW) of fun while flying this baby on FS9 ! :D :D :Dcheers

I decided to pick up the LDS 767 a week ago as I was also tired of not having a decent heavy plane in FSX. So far, I have been very happy with it. I highly recommend it, coming from PMDG planes prior to this one.The quality is different than the PMDG style but still excellent.-stefan

If by Mike you mean, yours truly, then, I am here and I am amused and enjoying myself, I just wished for a little more fervor.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest samrec

>I decided to pick up the LDS 767 a week ago as I was also>tired of not having a decent heavy plane in FSX. So far, I>have been very happy with it. I highly recommend it, coming>from PMDG planes prior to this one.>>The quality is different than the PMDG style but still>excellent.>>-stefan>PMDG FMC is more complex but both products are excellent in quality and priced accordingly. I also own both version of the 767

Guest Hocking

HeavyMetal, go take a sip of coffee and calm down a bit. I am worried about your health man. Don't take things so seriously in life and you may enjoy it more. But, I did find your post to be a bit amusing. :-lol :-lol :-lol Anyway, I was checking to make sure I had not missed any news over the last 7 weeks since the last update. In the May 18th update it was said that a pricing decision should be made within the next week or so, so I was hoping to hear more about that. If a pricing decision was made in favor of current 747 owners, I was going to go ahead and purchase the 747 for FS9 now since I don't currently own it. If pricing was going to be the same for everyone, then I was just going to wait for the FSX version to come out. I am sure you guys are getting closer, but performance is probably going to be a big issue as you have already warned us about. It is best to get it right before you send out the door. Thanks.HeavyMetal, how is that coffee? Just kidding.:-wave Eric

DELETED - another comment like that is gonna get you a ban.

Guest Jbrady2020

personally Im not worried. I too am very very eager to get flying to make my purchase of FSX worth the mone I spent. But I find that being patient with PDMG is setting yourself up for a wonderful suprise :(. think of it as xmas, yeah you want to open your gifts now, but wouldnt it be that much more enjoyable if you waited til morning? I think so hehe. PDMG has done a stellar job thus far. so a bit of patience is required with developing such a complex piece of software.