Sign in to follow this  
Guest indben

Cannot view PMDG Menu

Guest indben

HiI installed PMDG 747...all the latest updates...I use Windows Vista...The installation happened okay and I can see the plane on the tarmac also. But when I go to the PMDG tab and choose anything such as options, save or load...I get a blank screen. I cannot view the options menu to make changes. I know the menu is present cause I can see the mouse icon change when I move it across the screen, but the menu is not viewable.PLEASE HELP!!!BHAVIN SHAH

Hi,Do you have UAC on? If so please reinstall the plane using the "Run as Adminstrator" option from the right-click menu on the installer's .exe file. You might want to try running FS9 itself that way too.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest indben

Hi...I did uninstall and re-installed the plane using Administrator option and also tried running the FS9 program by using the same method. However, there has been no change. I still get a blank black screen.Regards,BHAVIN SHAH

Guest indben

Hi...Okay I got it working....Just had to get into Window Mode instead of Full Screen Mode...Thanks for all the assistance..CASE CLOSED.REGARDSBHAVIN SHAH

Guest poschrob

I've had exactly the same problem yesterday.Simply turn anti aliasing off.Regards,Robert