Sign in to follow this  
Guest threshold

unable to use active camera v2.1 with PMDG 747

Guest threshold

i just dowloaded active camera v2.1 and wanted to try demo (KSEA area)and can't get to work in VC mode. i heard the product works well with PMDG products. can anyone set me straight as to what i may be doing wrong?:)

It works flawlessly- maybe try a remove and reinstall, download and then load the correct .acv file, or at least something close. Look under options AC then load camera views. After that Ctl+number takes you to the presets, Ctl + number pad and home end etc works for moving view points. Read the manual and then fine tune the views to what YOU like. Then assign the Ctl+number commands to your hat and buttons usinf FSUIPC. I love it and use it more than my TrackIR- which I reserve for my RealAir Spit.Let me know if it still doesn't work.Best-Carl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I use active camara but ... If I am flying in the VC and have a Spot view open, I cannot use my mouse to move around in the VC even if the VC window is active/selected. Only the Spot view pans. What am I doing wrong? Is this the way it is supposed to work?I have found a work around to get the two windows working correctly but is involves making the VC the Spot and the Spot the Vc by using "S" appropriately in each window. This is a bit wanky so I thought someone might know a better way.Cheers,Scott