Sign in to follow this  
brucek

AOPA - I can't beleive what I have found!!

:) Prepared, careful, anal, detailed, whatever you want to call it. Its better to be safe than sorry. :) Bob

Wow, there is more than I thought!!Its great to see all of you enjoying the benefits. Didn't think to look and see if I get a hat, that'll be real nice. I can't wait for the mag though, has great memories for me.AOPA is great I just wanna stress how important it is to us too. Join, support, enjoy. Hopefully I will get to fly over there and visit the headquarters some day.Later,Jayhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

I can't get the link or the site at all to work? Must be down temporarily.

Seems like the forum software left off the last /. Just cut and paste into your browser address bar and it will work.http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Guest Lizardo

(that looks like an addy from the flight sim. Front door is:www.aopa.org )

Guest BrianC

They also have a free 6 month AOPA Flight Training membership. FT magazine is great too. For an extra $18 a year you can get both the AOPA Pilot and Flight Training magazines. :)

I'm a member too, joined up when I started learning to fly and have kept up my membership. Excellent information, I always go here daily, and more often when I'm flying somewhere. They have a real cool "captain's" cap too.Bruce.