Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcalpinep

Missing 2D Cockpit

Guest mcalpinep

Hi all,I've ran into a small problem, I fly with British Airways Virtual and currently enroute from VHHH to EGLL - it's a bit of a long haul so life being what it is I have had to save and reload the flight - upon reload the 2D cockpit is not visible ,there is a black band where the cockpit graphic should be !. Virtual cockpit is fine as are all other views.Anybody else had this problem/found a solution ?.I've tried quitting and reloading but still the same, also tried starting a new flight and 2D cockpit is displayed Ok.Very strange !.Regards,Phil McAlpine.

Guest andyman

Simple question that may seem obvious, Have you tried pressing Shift+1 and shift+2 to try to bring the panel back?

>Hi all,>>I've ran into a small problem, I fly with British Airways>Virtual and currently enroute from VHHH to EGLL - it's a bit>of a long haul so life being what it is I have had to save and>reload the flight - upon reload the 2D cockpit is not visible>,there is a black band where the cockpit graphic should be !.>Virtual cockpit is fine as are all other views.>>Anybody else had this problem/found a solution ?.>>I've tried quitting and reloading but still the same, also>tried starting a new flight and 2D cockpit is displayed Ok.>>Very strange !.>>Regards,>>Phil McAlpine.This ocurs for me very often. It is not only limited to the panels but autopilot modes and a few other settings. I have not nailed down the exact reason but I have concluded that the "save" panel state functionality does not always save everything correctly every time. My work around is to go to the views-instruments and select main instrument panel.Cheers, Scott

Guest mcalpinep

Scott/Andy,Thanks guys, I'll try these solutions next time.Cheers,Phil.