Sign in to follow this  
Guest UrlocalAZN

PMDG 747 autopilot

Guest UrlocalAZN

Hey guys can anyone help me with my problem? I cant seem to turn the knobs on the autopilot on my PMDG 747 and some of the buttons cannot be pressed. Does anyone know what's wrong? When I move my mouse over the knobs and buttons, it doesn't turn into a hand, just stays as a arrow.....

When you say it stays as an arrow, is it a regular pointer arrow, or a double sided arrow? It should be a double sided arrow. Then you left click to go down in value and right click to go up. The manual has more information on the intracacies of the MCP.If it is a regular arrow, then something may have gone wrong with the installation. I would try to reinstall. If you still have problems, come back here and maybe someone from PMDG can help.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Guest UrlocalAZN

Hey thanks I never thought that was the case but yeah I get the double arrow so that may be whats wrong. I'll try it as soon as I can!