Sign in to follow this  
plowry

Multi-monitor 2D view

I fly the 737NG using only the 2D view and presently use two 19" screens (main panel and popups). With a computer upgrade to include the necessary video cards, I have been advised to try a quad - four 19" screens for the main panel configured to work like one screen 24" X 30" - two screens above two. The view would then be twice the size and double the resolution. The objectionable part would be the interuption of the view caused by the frames of each screen. I would appreciate knowing what if any experience anyone has had using a quad and would welcome any comments as to how well it might work as a way to a larger view without the distortion of a widescreen monitor.Peter.